01 09 10

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Something Fun

On my last post I got a little fun comment telling me I got nominated for a Liebster award, by another fellow blogger.  This "award" is a fun way to learn and get to know more about bloggers and find new ones to follow. I'm fairly new to the blogging world and it is quite fun to read and learn from everyday people.

I was nominated by Grace from everydayingrace.blogspot.com  . It's a fun lifestyle blog to read. I enjoy it when people just are authentic and honest in their writing and post, and I believe she does a great job, and enjoy things she finds and shares.

So it seems there are rule for this and I'll be a good sport and keep the chain going. Also maybe it will be fun to do and maybe some of you will enjoy learning a little bit more about me.

The Rules: 
  • Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • Post 11 facts about you
  • Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award
  • Write 11 questions for them to answer
  • Let the nominees know that you have nominated them
So here is goes
11 Fact About me

1. I bruise like a peach. I do. Growing up I played soccer all the time, so I assumed all my bruising was from that, but now I don't play and still have bruises. If I bump into something I am sure to get a bruise.

2. I am SUPER competitive, again sports most of my life+ three brothers to keep up with= my curse.

3. I HATE flying. I don't really have any other choice but I HATE it with a passion now more than ever.

4. I don't trust anyone, like safety wise. I don't care if I'm in what people would call a "sketchy" part of town or city, or in a "safe" suburban area that isn't known for crime or whatever, I don't care, I don't trust and I'm always on the look out. 

5. I wish I could become a stunt woman, this is recent daydream of mine. I think it's all these super hero action flicks coming out, but I would really enjoy "fighting" jumping and doing crazy things. I can barely do a cartwheel but whatever.

6. Ever since I got pregnant I can't eat asparagus. It was the first thing that grossed me out. I ate it on a regular basis, and now I can hardly look at it.

7. Mexican Food is still the best food on the planet so far. I've tried a lot now......and still nothing can beat it.

8. My dad owns a candy factory. YUM YUM fun no?

9. I started working at the young age of 6, yep no lie. Family business started back then, has helped me be who I am today.

10. I wish I had an accent. 

11. I've never broken a bone (knock on wood)

And now, the questions:
1. Favorite childhood memory?
I hated at the time working at the farmers markets with my parents but now I look back and see that working at such a young age shaped me and it was actually fun and I miss that.

2. What is your hobby?
My hobbies are non-existing right now. I don't have supplies, or a  home. I guess my hobby is traveling for now.

3. When did you start blogging and what is your most popular post?
 I started blogging right before I had my baby boy to let family and friends know about what was going on since we lived so far from most of them.The last post I guess has been the most popular. As time goes by it seems I get a little bit of a larger audience. I'm new to all this but I've loved other's comments and feedback.

4. Favorite junk food?
I LOVE pretty much anything, but I LOVE maple donuts, they make me pretty happy.

5. Favorite healthy food?
I LOVE beets. I'm happy with beets, lemon and salt. YUM YUM YUM

6. Where is the most amazing place you've ever been?
Paris totally stole my heart. It's ambiance, style, and beauty still has me in awe.

7. How would your describe you style?
Random. I wish I had a signature style, but I don't. Whatever my mood you will see in my clothes. I like to try different things, but sometimes I like to go with your classics. It all just depends how brave I am that day.

8. What are your current favorite TV shows?
New Girl, Scandal, and Grey's Anatomy are my current catch ups

9. Do you watch Youtube videos, and if so, what are your favorite channels?
I watch Jimmy Kimmel clips for the most part. I LOVE that man, and his show, I have subscribed to a few girls that do make up but the only one I really watch now is MakeupbyTiffanyD

10. What's your best advice for people looking to grow their blogs?
I am working on mine so I don't really know what advice to really give. I enjoy just having an outlet to throw my thoughts out into this virtual world and have learned little things here and there to make my blog look a bit cleaner. So I guess I would say be yourself and find joy in blogging.

11. What is the most rewarding part of blogging?
I guess I already mentioned it above. Throwing out my thoughts and having people comment or share things because of what I've put out there. It's getting fun as I continue to keep up with my blog



I pass the torch on to my 5

http://suzandtay.blogspot.com/
http://sergioandadriana.blogspot.com/
http://rutagourmet.weebly.com/5
http://lovesheree.blogspot.com/
http://benandsamitruman.blogspot.com/

Enjoy reading each of these blogs and I know them all, but I promise all great blogs to read!

I hope my audience continues to enjoy my post and follows us through all our adventures. You can follow by email, click on "Join this site" or follow me on Bloglovin if you have an account!


*********almost forgot!!!!

The questions I have for them

1. What do you love to do the most?
2. Ice cream or cake?
3. What made you want to start your blog?
4. What city is your favorite?
5. If money wasn't a problem where would you want to travel?
6. If you could have a super power what would it be?
7. What is the funniest childhood memory?
8. What is the most rewarding thing you've done/ accomplished
9. What do you want your blogging audience to take away from your blog? (most of the time)
10. What is one thing you can't live without? (not people)
11. Who is your hero?




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this post! :D We actually have a lot in common! I bruise so easily too, and when I get bruises they last FOREVER :P and I wanted to work at the farmer's market for a while! Not sure if I would be able to stand in the sun all day though...oh hey I really like watching MakeupbytiffanyD too! I love watching youtube vloggers :)

    I really enjoyed reading this post and learning a bit more about you! :)
    xx
    Grace
    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete