01 09 10

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day







I honestly could not have asked for a better Father. My Papanua, is one of a kind. He made me strong, competitive, and a bit crazy, and I love him much. He has taught me the importance of hard work, being kind to everyone (even those that have wronged us), along with that forgiveness, how to make anything taste delicious with just salt and pepper (still haven't gotten that all quite right yet), and that chocolate makes the world go round. There is SO much more that my dad has taught me, one thing that he did ,was show me an example of an amazing man that despite not growing up with a father himself became the BEST father any kid could ask for, and now he is the greatest grandpa to this little guy of mine. Love you Pa, thank you for all that you have given me, and continue to give me and my little family.

Because of the wonderful example I had of a great father, I was able to find someone that is just that. An amazing father to my child. Hard working, loyal, and loving. He is a great example to our little guy and helps teach him SO much. I already see so much of him in Baby D. Thank you Budu, we love and miss you SO much. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make to help our little family have all we need and MORE!



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet post! Thank you for the kind words on our blog and we are following you on bloglovin and twitter would love it if you could follow back!

    www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete