01 09 10

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Settling

As I mentioned before we are settling down back in the US of A. It's all been happening so fast, but I am so excited to say that for the next year and a half or so we will be living in the Los Angeles California area. AHHHHHHHHH! I know I know, how freaked exciting. For those of you that don't know, I was born and raised in L.A county so I am SO SO SO excited to be coming back "home" and calling it home for the next couple of years or so. David and I flew in a couple of days after receiving the official news. It hasn't all sunk in quite yet and apartment hunting/furniture window shopping, plus car shopping has been a little ( a lot) stressful, and we decided to have my parents babysit my little baby. I MISS him SOOOOOOO SOOOO much. Oh gosh Sunday can't come any sooner.  BUT geez this stress gets me all out of whack, both physically and emotionally. I'm crying, nauseas and just plain uncomfortable in every way. "Ohhhh she's prego" you might all be thinking, but no, I just have all the ridiculous symptoms with no cute baby at the end of it all. Hopefully by the end of the week we get all if not a least most of these things taken care of  so I can get back to feeling normal again.

While we've been here we have been able to have a little fun doing some fun L.A things. Labor day we spent our night at Dodger stadium with some of my favorite people here.


Someone is a bit excited he has a ball from the game



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! A huge and wonderful change to your old tempo of life. But how amazing is it to learn how to stay in one place in a city/state that already feels like home?!
    Good luck with everything and feel better soon! Don't let stress get the best of you. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete